1. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of AM-iLearning’s website ("Site"), products and services. Please read these Terms carefully, and
contact us if you have any questions. Through the continued use of our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions,
including the policies referenced.
2. Our Site's content is about Project Management, Planning and Scheduling and as such is for business professionals.
By accessing AM-iLearning's Site, you are confirming that you are an adult. Minors are not eligible to use the Site.
The revised Terms and Conditions will be effective as soon as posted.
- Use of Materials
You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that AM-iLearning publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following: (a) the Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; (b) the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the Materials may not be redistributed.
- Software Products
In this day and digital age, software products are distributed via download for speed of delivery and access, ease of updates and to reduce the waste/pollution caused by the manufacturing and use of CD/DVD discs.
As a company which monitors its carbon footprint, by default we deliver our software products electronically. If you have limited access to the internet or slow internet speed, contact us to discuss alternative delivery methods.
- Reservation of Rights
The Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of AM-iLearning and business partners.
All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and its content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All content is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, and AM-iLearning reserves the right to terminate the permissions granted to you and your use of the Site at any time.
1. Except where expressly stated otherwise, the Site and all its contents are provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis.
AM-iLearning expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Site and all content provided through the Site. AM-iLearning makes no warranty that:
(a) the Site or its content will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be avaialable on an interrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site, or any content provided on or through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
2. AM-iLearning reserves the right to make changes or updates to, and monitor the use of, the Site and content provided, at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event, shall AM-iLearning be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of revenue, profit, data
or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action, in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the Site or any content provided on
or through the Site.
- Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer or exclusion of certain warranties, or the disclaimer, exclusion or limitation of certain liabilities.
To the extent that they are held to be legally invalid, disclaimers, exclusions and limitations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, including those set forth
in the sections entitled "Disclaimer" and "Limitation of Liability", do not apply and all other Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The Site, excluding the links to external sites, is controlled by AM-iLearning.
2. By accessing the Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by these terms.
3. AM-iLearning makes no representation that materials or services available on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so by their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, feel free to email us at legal@AM-iLearning.com.